Référence de l’offre: INTCLE01/17-443296
Date : 23/01/2017
15 FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Employer: Tim Hortons is a very successful franchise of a popular fast food chain in Canada that continues to grow in popularity
– Provide assistance to customers at the front of the restaurant and also through the drive thru lane, taking their orders;
– Prepare the food and beverages for the order;
– Verify that the order is correct and matches what the customer requested;
– Maintain efficiency statistics for the area where working;
– Clean kitchen & work area;
– Assist in cooking and food preparation as needed;
– Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the customer area of the restaurant.
– Be available for a variety of shifts depending on the demands of the restaurant.
Work place : CANADA
Number of available positions : 15
Degrees : HIGH SCHOOL
Background experience :
Experience required: 1-2 years food and/or beverage service required
Sex : Indifferent
English : Fluent
Contract : CDD
Duration contract : 24 months (2 years)
Salary : $14.57 / hourly $30,305 cad yearly CAD /month
Transportation : No
Accommodation : No
Meals : No
Flight ticket : No
Fast paced environment with expectations on maintaining efficiency in processing customers’ orders
Terms: Permanent, Full-time up to 40 hours per week, Shift, Weekend, Day, Evening
Immigration process (Work permit application, Immigration fees), Payment Advance (to cover first month expenses such as rent and groceries), Airport pickups, Settlement and Integration, Alberta health care, Complimentary staff uniform, Opportunity for advancement into higher restaurant roles.
Immigration Formality : Covered by the employer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your full Resume with updated contact information, including your full address and current cell phone number, as well as a good time to call you.
Please do not apply if you don’t meet the required skills, qualifications, and experience and education requirements